Available Job Positions
Front Office Receptionist
Job Role: The Day to Day running of the Hotel’s Front Office
· To arrive for your shift on time ensuring that you are ready for your duty, groomed clean appearance ready to represent the Hotel.
· To complete your online training in a timely manner.
· To deal with our guests in a polite confident and professional way to satisfy their needs.
· To work as part of a team assisting colleagues when needed to help create a positive working environment.
· To maintain set standards within Reception as per S.O.Ps.
· Ensure all company &hotel policies and procedures are adhered to.
· To welcome all our customers, be aware of all the facilities/services within the Hotel promoting the establishment, anticipate customer requirements providing customers with a positive experience.
· To ensure that the front office is kept clean and tidy while on duty.
· To answer the switchboard and ensure all enquiries are dealt with in a polite and efficient manner creating a positive impression of the Hotel.
· All reservations must be input onto the front office reservations system with all required information gathering as must guest information as possible.
To communicate with F/B department updating Restaurant conference and function bookings.
· To make sure all room postings have been put onto guest`s rooms.
· To complete a detailed handover at the end of each shift ensuring consistency of service.
· To complete daily arrivals registrations, key cards etc for individuals and groups.
· To ensure an efficient check out for departing guests and take payment.
· Be proactive in ensuring that the appearance of our front office/customer zones are well maintained and in excellent condition.
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com
Chef de Partie
To have a full working knowledge of the section and general knowledge of all the other sections.
To produce the food to a required standard of the establishment.
To liaise with the Head Chef and Sous Chef about the daily requirements of the section.
To help plan the work load of the section on a weekly basis.
To put forward new ideas to the attention of the Head Chef.
To be able to train Commis and apprentice chefs in basic skills and in specific other skills.
To be trained to a Basic Food Hygiene standard.
To maintain the section in a standard outlined in the cleaning rota.
To point out difficulties and deficiencies of the section.
To assist in ordering specific goods to run the section.
Set a good standard of time keeping and reliability.
To act at all times in a responsible and professional manner.
To take responsibilities in making decisions in the absence of Sous Chef or Head Chef.
To ensure the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others who may be affected by your behaviour.
Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by a senior member of staff.
Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming
Comply with safety regulations such as Health & Safety, Hygiene and Fire.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Food & Beverage Manager
Main Duties: This role requires you while on duty to be responsible for the smooth running of the hotel, liaising with and overseeing all areas on a day to day basis with specific focus on the F&B operation ensuring consistency in service, quality and professionalism ,with emphasis on training and development delivering on company standards.
To apply please send your CV to: email@example.com